Ever noticed celebrities displaying minor, circular marks on their backs?
You may have even observed individuals at a local club or waterpark with those recognizable red circles on their bodies. These come from cupping therapy, which has been getting increasingly famous. People are increasingly asking for cupping to ease their persistent muscle discomfort.
What is Cupping: Introduction
Cupping is a form of complementary therapy using cups to induce suction on the skin, as it helps to enhance the body’s energy flow and promote healing. It is also referred to as Hijama, Vacuum cupping, or horn treatment. Cupping therapy is one of the oldest and most efficient ways to remove toxins from tissues and organs.
To create suction, the therapist uses specific cups on the skin. It helps increase blood flow to the damaged area by forcing the tissue underneath the cups to be pulled up and expanded. Increased blood flow beneath the cups pulls contaminants and toxins out of the surrounding tissues and organs and up to the surface and eliminates them.
Types and benefits of Cupping Massage our professionals at Bone Strong offer
Animal horns were used initially to accomplish cupping. Later, bamboo and, subsequently, earthenware were used to create cups.
A therapeutic cupping treatment at bone strong involves warming and placing cups made of glass on the affected area. By warming the air within the cup, a vacuum is created, and when applied to the skin, the tissue is drawn up into the cup.
It increases the blood flow, loosens the fascia or connective tissue, and stimulates healing. It is similar to deep tissue massage used to break up scar tissue and reduce pain.
The cups are often placed on the back, neck, and shoulders or are the site of pain. Cupping may cause temporary bruising and soreness, depending upon the degree of suction created by the vacuum and the level of internal stagnation
At Bone Strong, five primary types of cupping practices are offered:
● Dry Cupping: It is a suction-only technique, and no bleeding is involved.
● Wet Cupping / Hijma: It may entail both suction and carefully regulated medical bleeding
● Dynamic/moving Cupping: It differs from the traditional static cupping technique. This process mainly deals with suction and massage techniques, the cups are pushed along the portion of the muscles that have to be treated to increase soft tissue flexibility.
● Deep tissue cupping: With this technique, our expert targets the deep muscles by applying counter pressure using tiny cups. It allows for the remedial circulation of muscles and fluid by elevating instead of pressing.
● Dry needle: To encourage the body’s natural healing process, our therapists insert acupuncture needles into the soft tissue structures or around the painful region using the technique known as dry needling.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy
a) Improves blood flow
b) Eases tension
c) Cupping encourages tissues to release toxins
d) Reduces anxiety, depression
e) Clear congestion and help treat asthma
f) Reduces inflammation
g) Relief from physical and emotional tension
What does cupping treat?
i) Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia
ii) Back pain,
iii) Neck pain,
iv) Knee pain
v) Shoulder pain.
vi) Rheumatic diseases(arthritis and fibromyalgia)
vii) Skin problems such as eczema and acne
viii) High blood pressure
ix) Migraines and headaches
x) Anxiety and depression
xi) Bronchial congestion caused by allergies and asthma
xii) Varicose veins and spider veins
xiii) Sports injuries
Why Choose Bone Strong:
Bone Strong has always been committed to offering people top-notch physiotherapy services, including Best Cupping Massage for all ages, which helps ease pain and muscular tension, enhance muscle strength and flexibility, and enhance everyday activities.
Our certified and experienced professionals are here to assist you in healing. We work to provide various services under one roof in an energizing and uplifting environment for healing. We strive to provide the best cupping therapy in Gurgaon.